VS1003B VS1053 MP3 decoding module, microphone head, STM32 microcontroller development board accessories
Brand Name: SZYTF
Model Number: VS1003B
- High-performance foundation line, ARM Cortex-M4 core with DSP and FPU, 512 Kbytes Flash, 180 MHz CPU, ART Accelerator, Dual QSPI
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Can be powered from USB
- Three LEDs, Two Push-buttons
- Support of wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, ARM Keil, GCC-based IDEs
Specifications for this item
About this item
- How to use the GPS module better, the link is obtained in the Product guides and documents, please download it before use.
- ★Note: This GPS module will not search for signals when the weather is bad, and it will not search for stars indoors. When using it, please make sure that the GPS module is in an open location.
- GPSBaud needs to be set to 9600 instead of 4800; PPS pin is not needed unless using the GPS to drive a hardware high precision clock; GT-U7 main module GPS module using the original UBLOX 7th generation chip, Software is compatible with NEO-6M. GT-U7 module, with high sensitivity, low power consumption, miniaturization, its extremely high tracking sensitivity greatly expanded its positioning of the coverage.
- With a USB interface, you can directly use the phone data cable on the computer point of view positioning effect; With IPEX antenna interface, the default distribution of active antenna, can be quickly positioned.
- USB directly connected to the computer, That is, with the host computer-owned serial port function, no need for external serial module, send IPX interface active antenna!
Welcome to online shopping, your number one source for all things categories. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of our quality products, Get our Low Price Guarantee, online on a huge variety selection , we offer free shipping on all orders.
We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 1-289-408-8244 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
From our company team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.